Yesterday while I was at work I had some really bad luck. I was sitting up in my office when a guy that I work with paged up to me. He said "Nichelle come down stairs." I said "ok I be down in a minute." He said "You may want to come now." So then I knew that there was something wrong. I hurried downstairs to find out that a rock from someones car or truck had flown into my back window and it was shattered. I am lucky because I had my back window tinted so all of the glass was held in by the tint. I was able to still drive my car. I can't believe my luck, this is the 3rd time that this has happened to me since I have been driving. I don't know anyone else that has had this happen to them, me I have had it 3 time. Wow!! I am getting it replaced today, but it stinks because I have to pay my glass deductible.

{I don't know if you can tell anything from this picture}
Rex has been on his big week long hunting trip and I hadn't heard from him until last night. I was so excited to talk to him, then he broke the news to me that he was going to be staying an extra day because they hadn't seen many animals and they wanted to go out one more night. I was so bummed! I hate hunting and I don't even eat the meat so I don't care if he gets anything. I just wanted him to come home. I know that it is good for him to go and have some male bonding time with his Dad and brothers but I don't like it when he is gone!
16 comments:
Bummer about your window. Those windows aren't cheap either. I feel the same way about hunting. I don't eat the meat either. I lucked out because my hubby doesn't hunt. I'm sorry he's gone for another day!
What rotten luck. My husband's back car window shattered once while he was driving and there was glass everywhere!
I guess that some of the window defrosting wires painted on the window got scratched and then he turned on the defroster and it blew.
Scary! I was so glad the kids wern't in the car with him.
That seriously Stinks! I know... grrr... hunting! haha. :)
OOOH! That's really irritating about your window. Rex being gone one more day, well, you'll just be that much more excited when he comes home. It is always hard when your missing them. You watch, they STILL won't find anything! Hah!
Dang the luck! I can't believe that a rock can do that. geez.
All of us hunting widows need to get together and make the best out of our husbands very annoying hobby!
Oooh, Dang! So sorry! 3 times is hopefully the limit for you and it won't happen again! And sorry you're a hunting widow. My husband has never been hunting but wants to try it this year. I'm not so sure I want him to start!
I can only think of one other time that your window has been shattered.....when was the other time?
Sis I'm sorry your husband likes to hunt. I'm so glad my husband doesn't :)
That really is to bad! Thank goodness for the tint or you would have glass shards all over your back seat and floor.
I haven't ever had that happen to me...bummer for you! I totally totally understand the hunting thing!
Those dang rocks! Sorry about your window. You must have the worst luck ever when it comes to back windows!!!
Wow! I am glad you weren't in the car. You do have bad luck. Hopefully Rex is home now. I hate it when Jason is gone, but luckily that isn't very often.
Sorry about the luck-or lack of I guess! I hope you are settled again and your hubby is home! Missed ya at church today! I was hoping you would get to say the prayer in Sunday School!!!
That really was bad!! The picture didn't do it justice! I'm glad you got your hubby home :)
No way I cannot believe this has allready happened twice before. Bummer. Hope your weekend is better!!
Nichelle... how scary. I'm glad you found me... leave me your email address so I can add you (if you want), looks like you guys are doing well... your girls are sure cute.
I do have a blog boydandnicoleclyde.blogspot.com
Things are good here. I live in wa
My husbands parents are dairy farms and we work with them.
Post a Comment