Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Motocross

motocross 09 003 This weekend we were able to go to Salt Lake to Motocross. We had so much fun except that we FROZE to death.  Ok, not really to death but you get the picture.  000_0049 

It was fun to see some of the riders and all of their bikes.  Rex loved being in the pits and seeing all of that of stuff, I was freezing and just wanted to hurry through so that I could go somewhere to get warm. Which didn't happen because there wasn't anywhere warm except the bathroom.   motocross 09 004 Once you went into the stadium you couldn’t leave so we had about 5 hours to kill, and nothing to do but stand around a talk and be cold so, Rex and Andrew decided to customize Rex’s rain poncho. Once the races started it did warm up a little bit and it was worth motocross 09 028 battling the cold to watch the races.  The main race was so good, we were on the edge of our seats most of  the rmotocross 09 043ace, but we were happy that Stewart won. We really had a  great weekend and were glad that we went.  Thanks Mom for watching the girls and making Briley a dinner with everything that she liked!!  :)

8 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I'm totally Jell!! Chris would have loved that.It really does look cold though!
WHY CAN"T THE SUN BE HERE TO STAY?

I loved your girls Easter dresses, too cute!

JANEAL said...

Glad you had fun sis even though you froze your booty off.

Holly said...

How fun! Every boy's dream right?! :) Too bad we can't get the warm weather to stick around very long! Grrr.

The Michiganders said...

We had a chance to go see Monster Jam for free back in January. I didn't think that my daughters or I would like it much, but we loved it. There was a section with motorcycle dudes doing flips and amazing stunts. It was the highlight of the show!

Wish it would have been warmer for you!

Alison said...

So fun to have time away together! Sorry you were freezing but it's a cute picture of you two!

Sidney said...

Hey girl, I just moved to Utah. We'll have to get together sometime in I.F., or if you come down here again. I can't believe you have an 8 yr old!!! They are gorgeous!!!

P.S. we froze our butts off Saturday at a soccer game, I feel your pain!

Amberlee said...

Cute pic of you and Rex. Now I'm not so sad that we didn't go. I know I couldn't have handled the freezing cold weather. I'm glad you had fun though!

Anonymous said...

Gotta' love the rain poncho!! It was a grand old time...st least there were warm bathrooms :) The things we do for our husbands!