
This year was no different, they started asking as soon as they saw pumpkins in the store. The pumpkin patch really isn't a cheap place to get pumpkins but, we like to go and find the biggest ones that we can. Rex and the kids love carving pumpkins and Rex really gets into it every year. The girls jumped out of the car as soon as we got there and started looking for the biggest pumpkin they could find.


It didn't take them long to find theirs and then they were off to play on the straw bales.

When we went to pay for the pumpkins the girl told us that if we wanted to we could go over to the potato field and pick up the potatoes that the combine didn't get, Tabrie and Briley really wanted to so we went over and we picked some potatoes. Pretty sad that we live in Idaho and this it the first time that I have ever picked a potato right out of the field. We had such a good time at the pumpkin patch, I am already looking forward to next year!
17 comments:
wow!! I'm glad you left me a comment! How in the heck are ya?!?! :) looks like you guys are doing great...your girls are way cute! Are you guys in IF??? I love this blogging stuff...it's been so fun to catch up with old friends! I'll add you to my blog so I can check in with you!! Thanks again for saying hi!!
Looks like lots of fun-- we get to go to the pumpkin patch for preschool, Yippee!
You make a very cute scarecrow
Do you think they cut the holes big enough for peoples heads?....Seriously who has a head that big?! I hope they picked out orange pumpkins because most of them looked green. What a fun family tradition.
I am also glad that you found me and said hi! It looks like things are going good with you guys. Your girls are sure cute! Your youngest reminds me of you when we were little! I'll add ya to my list so we can keep in touch! Say hi to your family for me!
Oh so fun! Way cute pictures! I want to take my kids to a pumpkin patch, can you tell me where this one is that you went to?
Sounds like a fun time, maybe I will have to take a trip this year! We grew giant pumpkins in a garden this year. They are so big, you can't carve them, so we might be needing to head to the patch! Briley's looks so tiny in that huge circle. Her face only fills up about a third of it! What a cutie! Good Luck tonight!
How fun! We have never been to a pumpkin patch before. Haylee's preschool had a field trip to one today and she couldn't go because she is sick. But, it looks like so much fun. Maybe I will have to take the girls when they are feeling better. What a fun tradition.
Wow- it's been a while since you posted! I was beginning to wonder where the heck you've been. My kids would love to go to the pumpkin patch, but I think I'm too cheap. Maybe we'll have to hit Wal-Mart and get some pumpkins this year.
FUN! Where is that patch at? I think it would be fun to take Brooklyn this year.
How fun! Where is that? I would love to take my kids.
Your girls are cute. My kids are 3 and 2 and one on the way. I live in wa and it is fun. You still in IF? It is so fun getting back in touch with friends..
My kids always love the pumpkin patch. But I never take any pictures, you got the cutest pictures how fun.
I LOVE that picture of them on the big hay bale! That's a fun tradition they'll remember for ever.
Just letting you know that you have been tagged:) Check out my blog for more info.
Hey, the other day our friends Justin and Becca Briggs came over to visit. Justin asked how we new you guys because Rex is his cousin. I don't really know you personally but what a small world
I swear I already commented on this post, but I guess not. I am such a scatter brain. I am glad that Rex is back, and that you aren't scared anymore! I would hate to be alone for that long, not because of being scared, but because of my naughty little NUNU children!
Post a Comment