Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tabrie Turns 8!!

Yesterday was Tabrie's 8th birthday!! There are so many things that we love about Tabrie. She is such a sweet girl, she is so caring, she is the best big sister, she is smart and very funny. We are so blessed to have her in our family, we love her so much and couldn't imagine life without her.

She absolutely loves High School Musical. She had a High School Musical party with her friends after school. Grandma Pam made her this cute High School Musical cake....Thanks Grandma!!

Grandma Pam also gave both of the girls a new High School Musical shirt to wear to the party. The were both so excited about their new shirts and the party!!

Tabrie also loves Garcia's and that is where she choose to go to dinner for her birthday. She couldn't wait for them to put the big sombrero on her and sing the birthday song to her. She also loves the fried ice cream they serve and was in heaven when they brought her out her own as a birthday treat.

After dinner we went to Grandma Pam's house to let her open the rest of her birthday gifts. She got a new Nintendo DS from Granny and a new bike from us. She also got a few new DS games, the new High School Musical 3 Wii sing it game, and a High School Musical Troy doll, which she has wanted forever!!

I can't believe that my BABY is 8!! She is getting baptized next month on the 14th. It is hard to believe that she is getting so big. We love her so much!!

11 comments:

JANEAL said...

I can't believe she's eight! It really hasn't been that long has it?! Carter is still upset that he didn't get to tell Tabrie "Happy Birthday". He really wanted to go to IF for Tabrie's party. It looks like she had a wonderful birthday. We sure miss her. We love you Tabrie!

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Tabrie! Looks like such a fun day. My kids love High School Musical too, and Garcia's is my favorite! I love her fun cake. And so neat that she's getting baptized next month. That will be a special day!

Anonymous said...

wow!! 8?!? Where does the time go?? She is BEAUTIFUL!! My kids love HSM as well...looks like she had a great day!!

SueAnn said...

I can't believe it! Time seriously flies! She is such a cute eight year old! Looks like a FUN party!

Amberlee said...

Happy Birthday Tabrie! Sounds like she had an awesome birthday. Will she be wearing that shirt alot? J/K

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! I can't believe we have 8 year olds! We are so old...OK maybe just me. I'm glad she had a good birthday :)

Brenda said...

Looks like she had a great day! Morgan said the party was wonderful, so thanks for the invite! She went on and on and on about everything in your house that was decorated with HSM stuff!!

Natalie♥ said...

Wow eight!!! That is just crazy, kids grow up so fast I hate it. This is such a special birthday for her, and she is just super cute!

Smith Family said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!

Carlie said...

Wow- time really does fly doesn't it! I remember when you had her, I just didn't realize she's only a year younger than Cameron... hmmm, she is really cute!

Anonymous said...

What a fun Birthday! thanks for the great recipe night. Your chicken was so good, I think I might actually have to cook and make it!! AAAhhh