On Christmas Eve we went to my Mom's house and had a delicious dinner. We have the PJ tradition, so the kids each got to open that present. They also got to open the present from my Grandpa, so then the started asking to open just one more. I was strong and didn't give in. If I would let them they would open all of their presents on Christmas Eve. I am sure that most kids would though.


Our kids actually slept until about 7:00am on Christmas morning. Which, if you know my kids is pretty good for them. I love Christmas morning, I love to see the kids faces when they see the pile of presents that Santa brought. I also love watching them open presents and how excited they get when it is something that they have really been wanting. We had such a fun time opening presents this year.


After we got done with presents and breakfast we let the kids play with their new stuff for a little bit. Then we went to my parents house for Christmas dinner and to open the gifts that they got for us. Janeal, Tyson, and Carter were here for Christmas, it was fun to have them here to spend Christmas Eve and Day with them.

I love Christmas and the spirit of kindness it brings out in people. I am so grateful for the Savior and that we have this special time each year to reflect on his birth. I feel so blessed right now that Rex still has a job and that we are able to provide for our family. I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas.
8 comments:
Nichelle where have you been my whole life? I miss my cute friend! I was so excited that you finally posted. The pictures were so cute and it sounded like you had a fantastic Christmas.
I hate that you are not in Activity Days. I miss the random reminders and phone calls.
I miss you and I hope that you are having a wonderful New Year!!!
Cute PJ's!! I am glad you had a great Christmas!!
Looks like you had a great Christmas! I'm so glad Janeal & the fam got to come home too! CUte Pj's! What's the news about going to UT for recipe group?
Your girls are so beautiful. Those are the cutest PJ's!
I love your perspective at the end of this post. What a great reminder of all that we have to be grateful for!
Looks like a fun Christmas! I love your girl's mathcing pjs. Glad you had a nice holiday!
So glad I am not the only one a little late with the Christmas post. I am still getting to that! Love the matching jamiies, and looks like everyone got plenty of loot!! Glad you had a great Christms!
We've missed you in blogland! Hopefully with your new computer we can expect many more posts, right? I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Family is definitely what makes it so much fun!
Looks like a fun Christmas! I love the PJ's, very cute :)
Post a Comment