A few pictures to sum up our Easter weekend!
![]()
![]()
Easter egg hunt at Grandma Pam’s
COLORING EGGS
Easter bunny
Ready for Church, in new dresses!!
We had a wonder and busy weekend!! The weather was beautiful and warm!! I am so grateful for the Savior and for the Atonement and Resurrection. I love this time of year and all of the wonderful things it brings. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!!
11 comments:
I love the green dresses. It looks like your girls had a great weekend!
I love their green dresses and they look so cute in them. Too bad we weren't together on Easter because Carter and Kennedy would have matched them and we could have got a picture with them together. Carter saw the pictures and he said..."that's the Easter egg hunt at Grandmas, that's the best one ever."
I love the green dressess too!!! Where did you get those they are super cute. I am glad you had a fun Easter.
The green dresses--darling. I love their cute hair. It looks like you got some good weather too. It was beautiful in Michigan...we usually get snow. I hope you had a great holiday.
I love the green dresses! SO cute!
I didn't see them at church, I love the dresses. They are so cute!
Sounds like you had a busy and fun weekend! Your girls look cute as always.
I love that you get to dress your girls in matching clothes. I would love to do that! It looks like you guys had a fun weekend. I am glad that the weather was warm.
They look so cute, even if Briley thinks you did her hair like a boys! I guess we totally missed out at Holly's last week. Those ladies were about to pull an al-nighter!! Have a fun day at work tomarrow!
Their dresses turned out SO cute & of course I loved the bows :) I'm just so glad it was a nice weekend. By the way, our kids think your Easter bunny is nicer that ours...!
How darling! You have two beautiful girls! Looks like it was a great Easter at your house!
Post a Comment