Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What We've Been Up To....

It has been a while, I know. We have been doing some really fun things this summer but for some reason I just can't seem to remember my camera. Every time I get to where we are going I remember that I FORGOT my camera.

A week or so ago we went with my family bowling for FHE. The girls had so much fun bowling. They just loved being able to throw the ball down the lane by themselves. Rex would try to help Briley and she would tell him that she could do it herself. She had a hard time throwing it hard enough to get all the way down the lane.

Tabrie did very well all by herself, and for only bowling a couple of times in her life she didn't score too bad. I of course forgot my camera but Janeal was there so she did take a couple of pictures of my kids for me. Thanks Sis!


Last Thursday we went to the spray park with some friends. We went pretty early so it was kind of cold. Tabrie had lots of fun and the cold didn't seem to bother her much. Briley only got in for a few minutes and said she was too cold so she went to the car and got dressed. We had to get back so that we could go to Rex's company picnic. The girls had lots of fun there too. They gave all of the kids squirt guns and they had 4 big jump houses for the kids to play on. I wish I had pictures to share but again I forgot my camera.

Just yesterday we went the Chuckars game with my family. My girls really seemed to like it. I thought that they would be bored to death at a baseball game. Briley can entertain herself anywhere so she just sat there and talked to herself and played by herself. Tabrie loved watching the game and was pretty into it. She kept asking questions and was bummed when we left a little before the game was over.

We have been having a great summer! I can't believe that school will be starting in a little less than a month! Where does all the time go? I have already gotten all of the girls school supplies and I've started thinking I need to get them school clothes. I think that I am just in denial that school is going to be starting again. I hope you all are having great summer!!

8 comments:

Brenda said...

You guys seem about as busy as we are! Sounds like you are having a great time though! I have been wanting to try out the spray park, Did you guys like it? I hope you are feeling better!!!

The Michiganders said...

We really wanted to go to a Chukkars game while we were visiting in IF--but it never worked out.

Your kids are so cute! Great ideas for summer fun. We need to give them a try. My kids have been begging to go bowling.

JANEAL said...

What would you do without me huh? You wouldn't have any pictures that's for sure! See it's good that I take my camera everywhere...I just need to convince Dad and Tyson of that!

SueAnn said...

Cute pictures! I have hardly seen you this summer... life is too busy!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Man are you ever busy. I loved catching up on all of the fun things that you guys have been up to. How have you been feeling? Is your man voice gone yet? Can't wait for you to meet baby Finley, she is the sweetest!

Alison said...

I love watching kids' bowling balls slowly rolling down the lane. It's so funny wondering if it's going to hit some pins or not. You're girls are darling! Sounds like you're having a fun summer! Enjoy the last few weeks! I'm having a hard time believing school will be starting too. My kids are so excited!

Anonymous said...

You sound like me, we do all these fun things and I have NO pictures to show for it!! We still need to go to Ross Park...!

Amberlee said...

I can't believe that summer is almost over either. It's crazy how fast it's gone! I'm glad that you have been having a lot of fun though!