
This last weekend my Mom had asked Rex to do her tile backsplash because she just got granite in her kitchen. We loaded up the tile saw and the tools and went to my Mom's house Saturday morning. My Dad had to work half of the day but when he got home he helped Rex cut tiles and spread the mud. It really looks good, but I would have never guessed that it would take all day.
While we were at my parents house all day and the girls were getting a little bored. They decied that they wanted to play playdough. With the kitchen being torn apart my Mom suggested that they go play it outside. Tabrie made this really cute person out of playdough, she was so proud of it she had everyone come out and look at it. I told her that I wanted to take a picture of it and put it on the blog. I don't know if you can tell from the picture but she did a pretty good job.

Briley didn't want Tabrie to be the only one who made the blog so I told her I would take a picture of her playing with her playdough and post it too.

I love how kids have such good imaginations. They are so fun to watch. My girls can entertain themselves for hours. It is nice for me because when they play together I can get so much done. They do fight occasionally but for the most part they a great, I am so glad that they get along so well and love to play with each other. They really are great kids, and I am so blessed to be their Mom.
13 comments:
You should know by now that tile always takes longer than you think it's going to.
Tabrie did a good job on her play dough person. Your girls love playing with play dough.
The backsplash is looking great! And what a fun summer day to sit on the porch playing with playdough. She's so cute!
BOTH of them are so cute! Sorry! Didn't mean only one. And it's so nice that they get along and play together. I love it when my kids do that too.
Your girls really are so good! I feel like my kids fight more than not, but they would stick up for each other in heart beat if any one messed with the other. That was so nice of Rex to tile for your parents, what a great husband!
How nice of your hubby. I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to entertain themselves together!! :)
I bet your mom's kitchen looks really good! I love the little play dough person. Tabrie did a great job. I always say that my kids are best friends AND worst enemies. They play great one minute and the next they try to tear eachother's hair out. Oh well! I guess the good times make up for it!
The play dough creations are fantastic...looks like a fun weekend!
Your girls are so cute. It sounds like they play together nicely too. Isabell and Haylee play pretty well, but also know how to push each others buttons. Isabell is in Idaho Falls with my parents for the week. Haylee is seriously missing her. I'm hoping the seperation from each other helps them get along better. One can always hope.
Also, the tile in your mom's house looks great. And so does the playdough person!
What sweet little girl's, I am starting to think you are not going to need my husbands parenting classes! Ha Ha! The tile work looks great, so nice to have a handy hubbo!!!
Tell Tabrie I LOVE the play dough girl! She is SO pretty!
Do you like your blog makeover?
LOOK---I found another blogging "buddy". It's good to see I'm not the only addict around. I even learned a few new things about you...like that you don't like to entertain at your house, maybe it has to do with you being a CLEAN FREAK!! I hope you know me enough to know, I'm just messing with you! Anyway, CUTE BLOG!!!
I love your blog cuz you always say how appreciative you are for you girls. I need to read it every morning to remind myself to have the same attitude! Thanks and have a good weekend!!
Post a Comment