We had such a great Halloween this year. I loved that it fell on a Friday and we didn't have to rush around so we could get the kids home and in bed early for school the next day. It was also super nice this year because the kids were out of school so when we carved our pumpkins the night before we didn't have to rush to get them done because they had to be in bed for school the next morning. We had a great time carving our pumpkins. The weather was so nice that we were able to set up some tables in our garage and carve them out there. I love not having to clean up the huge mess in the house! We waited until the night before Halloween to carve our pumpkins because Rex had been out of town until then. We all love carving pumpkins and try to do super neat ones.


This year Tabrie did a witch, Briley a pumpkin with BOO, Rex the flaming skull, and I did Frankenstein. It was so fun to watch the girls try and do everything by themselves. They both did a pretty good job of cleaning out their pumpkins, but they both needed help cutting out their design.


I worked on mine while Rex helped the girls with theirs. We have a tradition of lighting them the night we carve them. The girls were so excited about how theirs turned out.

On Halloween Rex was able to go with the girls to school and watch their Halloween parade. They were so excited to have their Dad at school with them. I wasn't able to go because I had to work. The girls both said they had lots of fun at their class Halloween parties, I had volunteered to go help but I never got called to come so I had to miss out. After school was out we went home and relaxed for awhile and then we got the girls all dressed up and took them over to my Granny's house. Then we went to my Mom's house. We took the girls up my Mom's street. The weather was so warm we didn't have to wear coats it was so nice! After treat-or-treating in my Mom's neighborhood we headed home. I stayed home with Briley {her legs were so tired of walking} and handed out candy. It was so fun to see all of the little kids from the neighborhood all dressed up. It was a great Halloween, I am already planning what they should be next year. Oh! I wanted to thank my Mom for making the girls their princess costumes, she has made them costumes for the past couple of years and they love them. THANKS, again Mom!
14 comments:
HOw fun! Your pumpkin carving skillz are incredible! You guys must have alot of patience! :) The girls looked SO cute in their costumes!
Your pumkins looked fantastic! We actually saw them in person when we came trick or treating to your house, but you weren't home. Cute costumes!
The pumkins turned out great! We didn't have time to carve any this year. I'm still mad I didn't get to see the girls on halloween and get a picture of them with Carter. Mom did a great job on their costumes....the girls look so cute.
Your pumpkins look awesome! And I love your girls costumes, looks like you had a fun Halloween.
Your girls look darling as little princesses! And your pumpkins are amazing! How do you do that? What a fun tradition. Glad you had a good Halloween!
Your pumpkins are always amazing! That's such a fun tradition to have. Your girls looked adorable too. I agree that it was awesome to have Halloween on a Friday. Let's change the law and make Halloween be on a Friday every year :)
Holy amazing pumpkins!! Your girl's costumes were VERY cute!!
Adam and I hate to carve pumpkins so we didn't do it this year. I am feeling so guilty about it. I better make it up to my kids next year. So glad you had a great Halloween. Your two little princesses looked adorable!
Holy cow our pumpkins are completely retarted after seeing yours! Are we still on for tonight? Man you just won't have enough of me after this week, teehee!
so fun! cute costumes!
SO fun! I think it was neat that Grandma made the costumes. Sweet little girls.
I am impressed at the fabulous pumpkin carving skills!(Don't laugh too hard when you see the pictures of ours!) The grls look darling as always!!
Awesome pumpkins! I am totally impressed! Your girls looked way cute. I am glad that Rex mad it back in time to enjoy it!
Your pumpkins are amazing. I need lessons!
Post a Comment