
It seems like I have been such a slacker on posting lately. For some reason I have been kind of busy lately. I have been working a lot and on my days off I try to take my kids out to do something fun. We have had a couple of picnic with friends, gone to the free movies, and gone for bike rides. Briley learned about a month ago to ride her bike without training wheels. She was very quick to pick up on it and now she is wild and crazy out there on two wheels!
We have worked on our yards lots and made a lot of progress. We have finally planted our grass. YEAH! We have finished our swing set area which we filled with rubber mulch, it was kind of expensive but it is so nice.
Our flower bed is full of weeds and so I spent the whole day on Saturday weeding, I got a nice sun burn on my legs and I couldn't walk normal. It hurt pretty bad so, I guess I learned my lesson about sunscreen. We are so excited about this weekend we all love the 4th of July, the girls love the fireworks and the parade. Rex's cousin always has a huge BBQ and fireworks show the weekend after the 4th and that is always tons of fun. My girls really look forward to that too. There is always a slipin' slide, lots of kids, and the fireworks are awesome . It is so nice to finally have summer here. I just love summer! I hope you all have a great hoilday weekend!
7 comments:
I need to see Briley ride her bike....I can only imagine how wild and crazy she is on it! I'm excited for the 4th but it is going to be so stinkin HOT. Maybe we'll have to set up the slip-n-slide and pool for the kids to play in after the BBQ.
You are slackin' on posting! Where've you been? J/K I know you have been working a lot. It's good that you've been out doing fun things with your girls. That's awesome that Briley can ride without training wheels now. I wish Talen would learn!
The 4th is one of my favorite holidays! SO FUN!! Kids grow up so fast don't they?! I'm so glad summer is here too! Hope you have an awesome 4th, it sounds like you will! :)
That is a great looking playset! I bet your girls (and it looks like lots of other kids too!) will have lots of fun on it this summer. Congrats to Briley on riding with no training wheels! Happy 4th!
You have been a very busy girl! That is so exciting that Briley can ride her bike!! Way to go! Have a great holiday!
I wish that Chandler would learn to ride her bike! I'm glad summer is here to stay, I just need a little AC. For some reason my side bar isn't telling me when you update and it's making me mad!
Yeah for the yard! That is the hugest accomplishment when you actually finally PLANT!! We'll have to come see how the ruber mulch turned out, sounds pretty awesome.
Post a Comment