Monday, May 19, 2008
Pictures
Last Thursday I took the girls to have their picture taken by Chantri. She did such a good job with the kids. She was so patient and cute with them. She posted a few of their pictures on her blog. You can click here to go to her blog. I am so excited to get to see the rest of the pictures. She got some really cute ones of the girls and she was so inexpensive and very easy to work with. I love the ones that she posted, I just can't wait to see the rest of them! We did a Simply Unique session. She has a different one every month they are very fun and inexpensive so be sure to check out her website for more information. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your girls are beautiful! I may have to get my girls pics done by her when I'm there sometime. It seems like she does a great job.
I just saw them over on her blog, they turned out SOO cute! I left a comment on Janeal's blog saying how could they not turn out cute with your cute girls, Carter and Chantri's talent?! :)
I loved your girls pictures on Chantri's site! They are beautiful and the pictures turned out great!
I love them! Briley's smile is great-what are you talking about?! She did a great job, you have to bring them over when you get them back!!
The pictures turned out way cute! They are such pretty girls. It was fun sitting by Briley in church on Sunday, she was making me laugh in her own little world!
What can I say...we have cute kids! I'm excited for the pictures.
Post a Comment