Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Were Making Progress!
I am so excited that we are finally making some progress on our yard. This last weekend we sprayed all of our weeds with round-up (I really hope that they die) we have so many that it pretty much took us all day. We have very little cooperation from the sprayers. They kept getting clogged and not spraying and we kept having to stop to go clean them out. It was a long a day to say the least! We finally got our plants that we bought weeks ago planted in our flower beds, my parents came over and help us with that part. Thanks, Mom and Dad we really appreciate the help! I just hope I remember to keep them watered so that they don't die before we get the sprinkler system up and running. On Tuesday we rented a pipe puller and we pulled the pipe for our sprinkler system. I am so excited that we actually might have some grass before the end of the summer. (I am sure our neighbors are excited too!) Rex said that he hopes to have the sprinkler system done by the end of Memorial Day but, the weather isn't supposed to be very good so I guess we'll have to see if he can get it done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Good luck with your yard! It sounds like your well on your way. So exciting! It's such a hug job. Can't wait to see pictures when it's all done...
Sounds like your memorial weekend is going to be real exciting like ours! We are going to be finishing the garden {hopefully}.
YARD WORK.... arrrgghhh!!! Can I just say I hope that we all get everything done soon so that we can play all summer long!
I feel your weed pain. We are doing the same thing at our house. Don't you think someone could come up with a more efficient sprayer? The weeds will die, but it takes FOREVER! I'm so sick of them.
That will be exciting to have your yard finished. I think we are going to plant in the fall. We still have a lot to do. Good Luck with it!
Sounds like a lot of hard work but I am sure that the end result will look great. Good luck.
Sounds like fun- the only good I can think of is maybe you'll get a nice tan! The pictures of your girls are darling! I like the cute outfits!!!!
awesome! Tha'ts so exciting! I hope the weather cooperates a little bit better for us all! :)
Yeah, I am excited for you guys! I know I am weird, but I love yard work!! Grass is the best, now your girls can go out and play with out tracking in dirt! I think you should host recipe group next month! Let's just chose another day so that everyone can come!!! I nominate you Nichelle!
Yard work is frustrating in my opinion! It's so much work! I don't know how people can build every 2 years!
Post a Comment