

We wanted to go on a Sunday drive so we decided to go Wolverine Canyon. We loaded up in the car and drove up there for a couple of hours. I had not ever been up there and either had the girls so we were excited to see what we were missing. As we drove into the canyon the girls noticed a little waterfall and they were so excited to see more. We didn't see anymore waterfalls but it is a beautiful area and it was only about 30 minutes from our house. We got out of the car and Rex told the girls that he would take them for a hike up this little hill. I guess we haven't ever taken our girls hiking before because just going up that little hill was so great for them. They had so much fun on that little hike they just kept talking about it the whole way home. They asked us to take them camping, hiking, and fishing next weekend. I am not sure that we will be able to go next weekend but we are planning on taking them very soon. We don't have a Trailer anymore so we don't do much camping, I hate to tent it. I think that I could handle going up there for a night and I know that my girls would love it. We just need to get a few more things done in the yard and then we can take them camping. :)


10 comments:
You picked a good day since Sunday was the nicest day we had all weekend. It looks like you're going to have to buy a tent now LOL!....don't worry sleeping in a tent won't kill ya!
As long as you go where there aren't any bears.
It looks really pretty there. Our boys love to go on hikes too. They can hike way farther than I can! Have fun tenting it this summer! Now that you told your kids you'd take them they'll never let you forget it.
I didn't know this was so close! It's beautiful up there!
What a fun thing to do as a family. We love hiking so you'll have to tell me how to get there. We are also missing our trailor this summer and probably won't camp as much. I usually don't mind tents, but once you've had a trailor, there is no comparison!
What a gorgeous place! It's so nice to be out in nature together. I think our kids love it so much because we focus more on them and aren't distracted by the phone or TV, etc. Have fun if you go camping! We tent it too, and I would love to get a camper!
I love that canyon. That is where my parents cabin is, which is perfect since it's not far away! We always go there to motorbike, snow machine, and camp! There are a few caves a lot further down and also a frog pond that my kids love right behind my parents cabin! Cute pic's, but I think we need to see more of you in them!!!
Looks like you guys had fun! I have never been up there, but it looks pretty! I HATE to sleep in a tent- I actually don't sleep, really I just lay awake and try not to think of wild animals eating me. I am also a trailer girl! My kids are like yours ready to go last weekend!!
Our poor kids probably don't know what hiking is-. The closest we get to camping is Cherry Hill water park in UT. That's roughin' it enough for me :)!
Your little girls are so adorable! I am so glad you found me on facebook too! Right now we are living in Kirtland, Ohio area and we like it okay but it's hard being so far away from home. We will have to keep in touch!
Post a Comment