Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Sorry for the lack of posts
I am sorry that I have been such a slacker. I don't really know why but it seems I have been kind of busy lately and just haven't been blogging much. We are trying to take advantage of the nice weather and get things done in our yard. The weekend before last we went and bought a whole bunch of shrubs and bushes for our yard. Then this last weekend Rex did some more work on the patio and we got curbing. The girls and I had a little service project that we did Saturday morning for the Modern Woodmen Youth Service Club that I am the leader of. We had about 10 kids and 7 adults come and help us plant flowers at Life Care Center. It was a fun little project. We went to Pizza Hut afterwards, then Tabrie got to go to a birthday party at Bear Buddies, that is a cute little store. Afterwards we headed to Twin Falls for a meeting I needed to go to for the Youth Service Club. We stayed over night in Twin (the kids love staying in hotels). We spent Sunday morning looking at the sights in Twin (watching people base jump and going to Shoshone Falls) then we headed home. We had a good weekend! I just love spending time with my little family. It was so fun to be with just them all weekend. Sorry, it has been so long since my last post I am going to try to get back into the swing of things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I agree that this is a really busy time of year. Your workload must double since you have to put in a whole yard. We just have to do maintenance and it can seem overwhelming sometimes!
I haven't been blogging much lately either! The yard is so much work, but so worthit! We missed you on Monday at achievement days!
I am glad that everyone in your family is felling better! Sounds like a fun weekend, maybe I should go visit my sister and try Twin Falls out! Good Luck with the yard! It is so much work! My advice is hire out as much as you can!! (We didn't hire out anything, and it about killed us!!!)
It is busy but fun too! So does your hubby & Janeal's work for the same company? I think that's awesome that you have a youth service group like that!! SO fun, how old are the kids in it? Oh and how was bear buddies? I've seen it over there and have been wondering if it was as good as Build a Bear... what's your opinion? I'm glad you will be blogging more again! We all missed ya!
I went for a while without posting anything too. We too are taking advantage of the nice weather to work in our yard. I am finding it impossible to get everything I want to done. There is never enough time!! Good luck getting everything done.
Hasen't the weather been wonderful, though. I dread putting in a lawn. Now that you're a pro maybe you could just do it for me!! ha ha I saw Hallie and Nessa's bears they were very cute. What a great birthday party idea. Good luch with the yard!
I feel ya'. It's hard to sit at the computer when the weather is nice and everyone's outside!
It's fun to go and do things with the family. My family was sick about two weeks ago everyone in the fam got it except me. On another note, It seems like spring brings alot of yard work, except I don't think we are going to have much of a spring, it seems like it will go straight from cold to hot.
So glad you guys are feeling better and were able to enjoy a fun weekend together. Family time is always the best! And you have such a cute family.
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I hope I get to meet you sometime! Your girls are darling. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day.
I forgive you...just kidding! It does take time but it sure is fun! Sorry for the deleted comment Mariah started to type just as I hit the publish button so I do not think it would have made sense.
Post a Comment