Thursday, April 10, 2008
Fun Idea
I was on a blog and I saw this idea and thought it was so fun I just had to share. The idea was for a Family Fun Day, which she got from the Family Fun magazine. What you do is let each person in your family pick an activity to do that day and you go and do all of the activities that each person picked. I think that this is such a fun idea. I know my girls would love this (I'm not sure I would love what they picked) they love to spend time playing together as a family. On this day you are supposed to forget about work or other things that need to be done, because this is just supposed to be a day of fun. I think that we are going to try this very soon, it sounds so great. I love to spend time with my family and this is a great way to make sure that everyone enjoys the day. Thanks so much for the fun idea Jessica!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How fun that would be! I'm going to tell your girls to pick playing with play dough...LOL! I will have to try this sometime.
I love that idea! I think we would all just be sitting on the floor playing with motorcycles and balls for Tyson's choice- fun! Her blog is really cute too!
That is a great idea! Thanks for the info Nichelle.
I saw this fun idea, I want to try it too. My girls would love it. I have to tell you thank you again for the pizza that was so nice of you. My girls loved it! And now Maddy keeps telling me what a nice mom Brylie has. Thank you, you are so sweet!
We really did have a great time. I'm glad you liked the idea. I get so uptight about keeping my house clean and getting everything I need to done that sometimes I forget about spending the time I should with my girls. It was so nice to set that time aside. I need to do it more often. I don't think your wierd at all. I'm glad others will get a chance to hear about it.
I do love that idea. We did something similar once although I'm not sure that EVERYONE got their choice. We played tennis, went swimming, had a picnic and a couple other things. My kids thought it was the best day ever! I would definitely recommend it and I would love to do it again soon!
Post a Comment