Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hubby Tag!

A-ATV of choice? Dirt bike without a doubt
B-Born on? March 6th
C-Cookies or Candy? Cookies (Oreo)
D-Date of Choice when you go out? Dinner and a movie
E-Essential Item? Cell Phone
F-Favorite Foods? Cajun Chicken Pasta
G-Gas or Diesel vehicle? Which one? I guess they are all gas!
H-Hobbies? Dirt biking, hunting, paint balling, and pretty much anything that any of his friends ask him to go do.
I-Ice Cream Flavor? Rocky Road
J-Job? Department manager at Woodland Furniture
K-Kids? 2 cute girls Tabrie, and Briley
L-Last Vacation as a couple? Florida (2 years ago)
M-Morning person or night owl? Night owl, he hates mornings!
N-Number of Siblings? 3 Sisters and 3 brothers
O-OCD or sloppy? He's pretty clean for the most part, but he has some things that he does that drives me nuts!
P-Pet Peeves? When he asks me a question, and I don't answer.
Q-Quiet or Loud? Loud, he has never been shy!
R-Restaurant? Texas Roadhouse
S-Sports? Dirt biking and soccer
T-Tight wad or spender? Spender, all I can say is that it is a good thing that I pay the bills.
U-Unknown Fact about him? He loves Mustangs and Jeeps......ok, more than just loves he is obsessed!
V-Vegetables? He seriously would eat anything, he is so easy to cook for, so I can't pick one.
W-Worst Habit? Leaving his cereal bowl in the sink!!!!! UUUGGGHHHH!
X-Xtra Curricular activities in high school? He only played football through his sophomore year and then he had to have his shoulder reconstructed.
Y-Your favorite things about him? He is the best husband and daddy to my girls!
Z-Zodiac Sign? Pisces
I tag- Janeal, Natalie, Hanna, and Holly!

6 comments:

Amberlee said...

I think I pretty much knew all of that, but it's fun to hear anyway!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Yes I am so excited to respond to this tag. I love bragging about my family. Chris may not feel the same way but after that tea party video, how could he get mad at me?
I pictured Rex being shy!

JANEAL said...

Rex loving mustangs is not an unkown thing....I think we all pretty much already know that about him.

Head Over Hills said...

Thanks for checking with your friend about the vinyl lettering. That would be really helpful.

Brenda said...

I've never seen a tag for husbands! Fun!! Hey, give me a call- I need to talk to you about Activity Days!

Holly said...

Okay... I'm ginally getting to this! Sorry it took me SO long! :) Thanks for the tag Miss Nichelle!