I was tagged by Natalie. So here it goes!
A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? My Hubby, I couldn't think of a better one
C-Cake or Pie? Pie (coconut cream or banana cream)
D-Day of Choice? Saturday or Sunday because usually my whole family is home
E-Essential Item? Debit Card
F-Favorite Color? Pink or Brown
G-Gummy bears or worms? Neither, I don't really like gummy things
H-Hometown? IF
I-Favorite Indulgence? Caburry Cream Eggs
J-January or July? July hands down! I love the 4th and its also my b-day month!
K-Kids? Tabrie and Briley
L-Life isn't complete without? My family and friends
M-Marriage date? Oct. 30,1999
N-Number of brothers and sister? 1 brother and 1 sister
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges
P-Phobia or fears? Spiders, and losing my husband or children
Q-Quote? I love to quote movies ( I know its weird)
R-Reason to smile? I have a great family and group of friends. I have been so blessed. My kids always make me smile they are so funny and sweet.
S-Season of choice? Summer!!!!! Is it ever coming?
T-Tag 3 people: Amberlee, SueAnn, and Brandi
U-Unknown facts about me? I am a clean freak! (Wait everyone knows that) I can't think of anything.
V-Vegetable? Asparagus
W-Worst habit? Leaving the clothes in the dryer and then they get all wrinkled.
X-X-ray or ultrasound? I don't know if I have ever had an x-ray, so I guess that I would have to say ultrasound.
Y-Your favorite food? Mexican
Z-Zodiac sign? Cancer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey thanks a lot for tagging me- j/k- I'll do it! Surprisingly there were one or two answers on there that were new to me. I thought I knew almost everything about you!!- Am
Thanks for doing that Nichelle. It's fun to get to know people better. Thank you so much for being so nice to me, you and your sister are so sweet. And thanks for all your comments on my blog.
Cute answers Nichelle! I like the clothes in the dryer thing. I wish that was my worst habit!! Too bad I have several worse than that!
Post a Comment