
This last weekend was so nice, we spent the entire weekend outside. We got the girls a swing set for Easter and we spent the majority of the day Saturday putting it up. The girls were so excited to be able play on it. Of course the weather here is so crazy, when we woke up Monday it was super windy and the weather just got worse from there. It ended up snowing on Tuesday night and was pretty cold and windy yesterday so, needless to say they haven't been able to play on it much. It was pretty nice out today so I let them go out and play. They had so much fun! They have really missed having a yard. They are so excited that we have somewhere for them to play this summer. We are hoping that the weather will get nice sometime so that we can get our sprinklers in and get some grass planted. We have someone coming to do some curbing this next week so, we are crossing our fingers that it will be nice enough to get that done. I just wish that we didn't have to worry about snow showers in April!!!!
11 comments:
That swing set looks like so much fun. My kids would love it. We too are waiting for some good weather so we can get are backyard in. I'm a little overwhelmed because we have no idea what we are doing. I'm sure we'll figure it out. At least I hope so. Good luck with the yard.
They are going to love that swing set! What cute girls. I am wondering if you let them play in the dirt? lol
How fun! I can't wait to get ours built. Your girls will love it, if it doen't snow anymore....
Have you ever noticed that alot of people comment on blogs late at night? You can tell who doesn't go to bed early. Carter was telling the neighbor lady today about his swing set needing 7 parts and then he said that Tabrie and Briley got theirs set up. Everytime he says it needs 7 parts....where did he come up with that? He's a funny kid! The girls look darling as usual!!!
So fun for your girls that you got a swing set. In my recent experience kids like dirt more than grass anyway. Maybe it is just a boy thing or just a Treyden thing.
It looks fun! My girls REALLY want to come play on it! Hint hint...JK!
Swing sets are awesome! Now you need to have a BBQ this summer and invite us over to play (hey- we wouldn't even need to go inside)lol!
we are stil building ours from last year! I wish we would have just bought one, it would have been so much easier! I can't wait for summer so we can actually enjoy the great outdoors!
Looks like fun! The girls look cute as always. In my pictures my girls always look like they just woke up, with hair everywhere! It stays fixed for about 10 minutes!!! Maybe your little ladies aern't as wild!!!!
Hooray for nice weather, wish it would stick around! YOur girls are so cute and look like they're having fun!
It looks so nice outside when the sun is shinning,and then you go outside and the wind is blowing. It is so cold. We froze trying to get into church yesterday. My kids want to be outside constantly. The cold weather makes them come in and out to get warm and I hate when they want to play the in and out game. I hated planting a yard when we build our house. I would never let my kids play until the yard came up so they wouldn't track dirt and mud in the house. Good Luck
Tannis
Post a Comment