
Today was pretty nice (for how our spring has been) so as soon as Rex got home the girls met him at the door and asked if they could ride their dirt bike. Rex was so excited to let them ride. We put all of their new gear on them and they were ready to ride. Rex had to run beside Briley the entire time she was riding in case she lost control or couldn't stop. He was tired before she was of course.

He then had to take the training wheels off for Tabrie to ride. He got out the little 4-wheeler so he and Briley could ride beside Tabrie. They had so much fun. The girls came in a were so excited about getting to ride. Tabrie said "we have the best Daddy". I was just thinking that thought as she said it, he is the best Daddy, he does so much for us and never complains.

I love that Rex is always wanting to play with our kids even though I am sure he is tired when he comes from work. (he as to be to work pretty early) He spent the entire last weekend building a bed for Briley's preschool teacher, as payment for school, he never complained or even said anything about having to do it. He is such a great Dad and we all love him very much. (I am sure that we all feel that we have the best husbands and daddy's though) :)
13 comments:
I agree with you about each of us thinking our husbands are the best (at least I do)! Ed took the boys out riding on Saturday and they had a blast. They've been way too cooped up all winter! Rex will have to take the girls up to my parents house to ride next time Ed goes up there with our boys.
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It is nice to know who looks at it. Your girls are beautiful. I love the pictures of them on the motorcycles. Sooo cute. My girls would love that. We too have a yard that needs to be put in. Ours isn't very big, but I'm still not looking forward to the work. Good luck to you.
Looks like they were having a blast. Don't let Carter see them ride or he'll want a ride. I thought the 4 wheeler wouldn't start. Carter needs to try riding that...you know he'd love it!
So Cute! It's so nice to finally get out, even if we have to wear a hat and gloves! Your girls look like they are having a blast!
How fun, I finally made my blog!!
thebbatemans.blogspot.com
Michelle
How sweet of Rex! Dad's are the best aren't they? I don't know how we would survive without daddy, I think mommy would be put in the nut house!
Your girls are darling! That is so cute that they love their Dad. I'm sure he's wrapped around their fingers! My kids would love to have that fun motorcycle. That is what my 5-yr old is begging for for Christmas, 8 months away! :) Thank you for commenting on my blog. I love your blog! Have a good day!
The comment from becca was me. She was logged into hers. SORRY!
Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my new blog! That was so much fun to read it! I can't believe how excited I got. And thanks for the info I appreciate it so much. I want to make my blog as cute and fun as everyone else's! Hope to get to know you better soon! Julia
p.s. Your kids are so cute. And they look like they are having a great time!
I love the motorcycle with training wheels. How cute is that! I didn't even know they made training wheels that big. Daddys are fun I agree!
These little motorcylces are too cute! How fun! I LOVE daddy's that play with their girls! I bet they have him wrapped around their little fingers! lol. :)
That bike is so cute! How fun! Bryn would love something like that, me not so much! Who knew Rex would be such a good daddy? Just Kidding Rex!! We are so lucky our kids have such good dads!
That is so awesome that your girls have a dirt bike (and a good dad to take them for rides). What a fun family activity.
Post a Comment