Friday, April 11, 2008

Please Spread the Word


My sister and her husband are hoping to adopt another child. We know that the chance of them getting a baby increases if we get the word out. She made up this cute pass along card. If you know of anyone who may be considering placing their baby for adoption please pass along their information. You can visit their blog and click on their adoption profile for more information. They are a wonderful family and any baby would be blessed to be a part of their family. Thank you so much for your help.

3 comments:

JANEAL said...

Thanks sis for posting this on your blog.

Torman said...

What an awesome thing I will keep them in my prayers.
It is funny that you said that about Natalies girls because she never lets me watch them either. She was so sick that day and asked if I would take and pick up maddy from school. well when I came to drop Maddy off I just left her in the car and helped my self into Natalies house. I found Kynzee and told her to put her coat on. (I was going to kidnap her) Then Natalie came out and was like what is going on. well I already had her half way out the door so she could not tell me no. So really it was not a voluntary thing on her part. She is so funny! they are such good girls that it was more of a break for me than it probably was for her.

Alison said...

That is so great that you are helping your sister. I love adoption and will keep them in my prayers. We adopted too and it is so close to my heart.

You were asking for food storage ideas and I came across a couple websites with weekly or monthly plans. Hope they are helpful. Good luck with it, it's such a big job!

http://ajshermanfamily.blogspot.com/search/label/Preparedness%20Challenge

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/524484/posts

And also, my friend Heather just asked this same question about food storage and some people gave her some great ideas. Here's the post if you're interested:

http://sunnyside1976.blogspot.com/2008/04/lets-talk-food-storage.html