
Tabrie had a birthday in February. My Mom and Sister made her an awesome cake. The kids that came to her party wanted to eat the cake soooo bad! It was made out of rolled fondant so it wouldn't have tasted good. I told my Mom that's a lot of work for something to just look at. It was so cute and Tabrie absolutely loved it. Grandma makes both of my girls a cake every year for their birthdays and always does a great job. Every year near their birthday they can't wait to see what kind of cake Grandma is going to make for them. It is so cute to see how proud they are of their birthday cakes at their birthday parties. They always tell their friends "my Grandma made it for me".
This is a cute picture of Briley and her cousin Carter from Tabrie's birthday party. I thought it was so cute! You'd never know from looking at this picture but the two of them don't always get along. Briley always thinks that Carter is being mean to her, she tattles on him all of the time. Carter is 100% boy (he doesn't realize how strong he is) and Briley is kind of a wimpy girl.
This is a cute picture of Briley and her cousin Carter from Tabrie's birthday party. I thought it was so cute! You'd never know from looking at this picture but the two of them don't always get along. Briley always thinks that Carter is being mean to her, she tattles on him all of the time. Carter is 100% boy (he doesn't realize how strong he is) and Briley is kind of a wimpy girl.
5 comments:
Sheesh I sure wish that I could make cakes that looked like that. I think my kids are happy with a Betty Crocker boxed kind in a 9 x 13 pan! The picture of Carter and Briley was really cute. You'd never know that they fight by how cute that picture is. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't witnessed it firsthand!-Am
That's funny because Kynzee has a hard time getting along with her boys cousins too. And the cake is so cute I wish I were that talented.
Nichelle Maddy doesn't get to go to Kindergarten next year she misses the deadline by 6 days. Not too sad for mom because I don't want her to grow up any faster. Briley gets to go doesn't she?
That is a cute picture of Carter and Briley. They're so cute when they are getting along!
That cake it amazing!
Post a Comment