Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break?


I feel really bad because this week was spring break and we didn't do anything fun for the girls. Although, Briley was in heaven because Tabrie was home to play with her everyday this week and she wasn't "bored". The weather stunk! It wasn't spring weather at all! It was cold and windy pretty much all week. The only sort of fun thing that we did was go to Artic Circle for lunch on Thursday. We went with Janeal and another one of my friends and her kids. The kids really enjoyed being able to get out of the house and play. I just don't love the food at any of the kid friendly restaurants so I have to talk myself into going to any of them. I am also so scared that my kids will get sick from playing on the toys at places like that so I don't like going to them very often. I am hoping that the weather will get warm soon so that we can start taking the kids to the park for picnics and to play outside on the toys . We got them a swing set for Easter so it would be nice if the weather would warm up so that the ground will dry enough that we could put it up for them to play on. I have spring fever so bad, I just hope spring like weather will show up soon.

3 comments:

JANEAL said...

Sis- You have to remember that it's all about the kids and them having a fun time. Hopefully one day a good restaurant will figure it out and have a playland :)

Holly said...

I am totally agreeing with you... I always wonder how often, if ever the restraunts sanitize those things! haha. I guess if the kids have fun, that's all that matters. :)

Natalie♥ said...

O my gosh I feel the same way about eating out anywhere. I hate it because I always worry we are going to catch some nasty bug and then everyone will get sick and it wont even be worth going out to dinner in the first place. But Janeal is right you have to let your kids have fun also.