Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Here Goes Nothing

I guess that I had better start out by admitting that I had no clue how to make a cute page so I called up my Sis and she designed my page for me. Not that anyone would have believed me if I tried to take credit anyways. (It turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself). Just recently I started reading other peoples blogs. I decided that I wanted to try it out so here goes nothing!

3 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

Cute blog Nichelle! I am glad you started one, it's so much fun. I am addicted to it now. How did you get your cute background on your blog name? I haven't been able to figure that out yet.

JANEAL said...

Sis- Welcome to the blog world! Your blog is so cute :) You are welcome!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I'm so glad that you started. Your kids are the cutest. I love that she named her bike Lucifer, how clever! I keep telling Stace that she needs to start one, she isn't convinced! By the way your page is way to cute. I love the scrapbook look for the title. I am going to add you to my blog right away!