Monday, March 17, 2008

FHE


I don't know about you but we always try to come up with a family home evening lesson at about 6:45pm. My Mom has saved us though. She got Tabrie for Christmas these awsome FHE on DVD videos. These are the best! They are so good for young kids they have a everything on them. They start out with an opening song(the music and words go across the screen) there are usually 3 or 4 songs to choose from. Then it tells you to have an opening prayer. Next there is a lesson with scriptural references and then a cute cartoon to illustrate the point of the lesson. They are only about 10-15 minutes long and my girls absolutely love them. My Mom bought them a Dessert Book, I found the website where you can see more about them it is http://fhedvd.com if anyone wants to you can borrow one of mine to see if your kids like them. I just thought that I would share this because it has been so great for us, our kids ask just about every night if we can watch one of the DVDs. Like I said ,if you want to borrow one from me to see if your family likes them as much as ours does just let me know.

6 comments:

Amberlee said...

I definitely want to borrow them. I am always trying to come up with something for FHE... and you're right most of the time it is at 6:45! Am

Natalie♥ said...

Thats awesome I would love to borrow one too, but I think everyone is going to want to borrow them if they are wonderful so I will probably just go buy one :) I will take your word for it. I am sure my girls would love them. Thanks for sharing.

Natalie♥ said...

Okay so I was just on Stacey's blog and read your comment about not having any more babies....WHAT? You have to have more, your little girls are so cute and they need a brother. And doesn't Rex need a biking buddy? even if you had another girl it would still be worth it. Come on Nichelle you can do it :)

SueAnn said...

I just might take you up on borrowing one. Are they young enough for Brynly?

Anonymous said...

Those look awesome! I love any new idea for FHE. A couple months ago I bought the Gospel Art Picture Kit & it has been a lifesaver at our house. The girls each just pick a picture and we talk about it. Just another idea...!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I agree 100% Nichelle. I have watched a few of these videos, and they are the cutest thing ever! Is Stace still blogging? I can't get into hers anymore!

Can't wait for your sister to design me a new layout!