
Today when we woke up and opened the blinds it was snowing really hard and there was snow on the ground. Briley started crying and said "why did it have to snow?". I must say that I am really sick of the snow and I am ready for spring. I get asked daily from Briley "When is it spring, Mom?". She wants spring to come so bad so she can learn to ride "Lucifer" (that is what she named her bike, she says he is named after the cat on Cinderella) without training wheels. I hope for her sake and anyone else who has spring fever that spring will show up soon!
4 comments:
How cute! I am way ready for spring too! Am
I thought the same thing!! I totally have spring fever! Your blog looks great, I am so glad you have one!
I am so tired of winter also! My girls are ready to go outside and play. I agree it was a bad day to wake up to more snow! Maybe if we all wish hard enough it will go away. Your little girls are so cute.
Carter was actually happy to see snow and said that he and daddy will have to plow.
Post a Comment