Sunday, March 30, 2008

Addicted to blogging

I can't believe how much I enjoy blogging, it is my new addiction.( I'm not sure if that is good or not) I feel bad sometimes because Rex will say to me if we aren't busy doing anything "are you going to get on your computer". Its just I love to read all of my friends blogs and look at all of the cute things you all post. I have loved learning more about everyone. I have also met some really fun new people because of blogging. I didn't have any idea that I would enjoy blogging this much when I started. (I wasn't really sure I was going to keep my blog when I started) Thanks so much to all of you for making blogging so fun!

9 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey Nichelle, Your blog is so cute. Your recipe group sounds fun except that I have no good recipes to share because I don't like to cook. I have about a two week rotation of dinners so it gets pretty boring around here. Also your girls are so stinkin cute! They always look so adorable at church.

JANEAL said...

I know...it is very addicting. Tyson thinks I'm crazy for blogging. I guess he doesn't know what he's missing.

Natalie♥ said...

I love it that you blog! It is so much fun. I learn so much about others it is fun. I am addicted too :)

Holly said...

I know... I need a self help group... maybe our Recipe Group could be partially an Addicted to Blogging Recovery Group... only I don't really want to recover. lol. It is SO much fun! I love looking at your blog so keep posting! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to make me feel bad, Nichelle! Geez! J/K. I love looking at everyone's blogs also. It is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family!!

SueAnn said...

I think I am addicted also. It is amazing that a couple months ago I didn't even know this blogging world existed!

Amberlee said...

I can't believe how addicting blogging is- trust me you're not the only one. What did we do with all of our free time a month ago?

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I agree about the whole addiction thing! I feel as long as it's not taking over your family life that it is a positive thing! I love making New friends, finding new ideas and getting new inspiration! Blogging truly motivates me, not to mention I never fail to take my camera everywhere I go now! I am excited about BUNKO!!!!

Brenda said...

I know what you mean about blogging! My sister MADE me start a blog, because she lives in Michigan and she wanted to see pictures of my kids! But, I am really loving it now! I want to put it all in a book! It's nice to have a record of all the cute and crazy things your kids do!! It's also so fun to learn about everyone else! Hope my hubby is better so I can come tomarrow!