
Tabrie just played her last basketball game yesterday. She was so bummed that it was her last. She has really gotten the hang of the game just lately. I think that with her height and long arms if she keeps practicing she could be a really good player. She does need to work on being a little more aggressive, when she gets to the ball at the same time as someone from the other team she won't take the ball from them she will just let the other person have it. I guess that is probably because she is a very giving little girl and she never wants to hurt anyones feelings. She is so happy, she got a trophy from her coach and a metal from YMCA. She loves being able to show them off to everyone. (What kid doesn't love trophies and metals?) She got a basketball hoop for Christmas and she has been begging us to put it up so she can practice with Dad. I'm just hoping that it will get warm soon so that we can get it put up for her. Briley was so happy to hear that it was Tabrie's last game because she says that they are so boring and would cry every time we went to one of the games! Aren't kids great, what one love the other one hates!:)
3 comments:
Carter sure loved her trophy too. I'm glad I didn't go to more than one game...that is all I can handle of chasing Carter as he runs onto the court. I guess he just wants to be apart of the action. Tabrie did great!!
How cute... I can definitely see Tabrie as a basketball player. I also know about the crying and the not wanting to go to see tne siblings play! Am
Watch out WNBA here she comes!!! What talent you have in your family!
Post a Comment