
Every year my Mom puts on an Easter egg hunt for her grandkids, and my girls look forward to it each year. On Saturday we went up to my sister house for the egg hunt because she has so many good hiding places. This year my Mom had put play money in some of the eggs and candy in the others. She had a little "store" where they could spend their money They loved it and came home with quite a bit of stuff. I am so glad that my Mom enjoys doing things like that for my kids because they love it and really appreciate her for doing it.


Later on Saturday afternoon my friend Amberlee brought her kids over and we colored eggs. The kids just loved coloring eggs. They would have colored them for hours if we would have let them. They all had a blast and they actually didn't make a huge mess which is good for me! :)



Sunday morning we had to just let the kids take a peek at what the Easter bunny brought so we could get to church by 9:00 am. The girls love getting dressed up in their new clothes and going to church. I tried to get some good pictures of them before we left, but we were in such a hurry that I just had to go with what I could get. (I didn't love any of the ones I got) We came home and rested for a while. Then we went to Rex's parents house for Easter dinner and a little Easter egg hunt. The kids just love going over there to spend time with their cousins. We had a great Easter. I love Easter and I am so thankful for our Savior and his atonement. We are so blessed to have the Savior in our lives. I am so grateful for all of our wonderful family and friends.
7 comments:
It looks like you had a fun Easter. It was hard getting to church by nine wasn't it? I felt like I was so rushed all day, but it turned out okay. Your girls look very pretty in their Easter dresses.
What a fun time! I can't believe how old Tabrie looks. She could easily pass for a pre-teen. Beautiful girls!
The girls look so cute in their dresses. Join the club...I couldn't get a good picture of Carter either.
Cute dresses... I think that's almost my favorite part of Easter... dressing up the kids! :)
Your girls looked way cute in their Easter dresses. Dying eggs was fun. The kids had a blast anyway! I am just thankful that they there was no big messes!!!!
Cute dresses! It is so hard for me to find cute dresses for Easter, I am probably just too picky! Your kids (like mine and everyone elses) are growing up so fast!
I know how you feel about not getting the best pictures. Not even one turned out with the two of them in there cute Easter outfits. I think your girls look adorable, they are so photogenic!
Post a Comment