Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dirt Biking


For Christmas we got the girls dirt biking gear, on Christmas morning I made them all put on their new gear so I could get a picture of them in it. They are so excited for the snow to melt so that they can get all dressed up in their gear and go for a dirt bike ride. Of course their Dad wants the snow to melt more than anything so he can get on his bike. He had the surgery on his hands done in January so he will be able to ride without his hands falling asleep all of the time! I have a feeling that he isn't going to be around much this summer (after he gets our yard in of course)! I have started to think that I will probably have to get a bike so that I will be able to see him this summer. The girls love that they can go to the track with Dad! Who says Dads need sons to have as riding buddies!

7 comments:

SueAnn said...

Nichelle I really want to see a picture of you in riding gear posted really soon!!

Natalie♥ said...

How fun! I am so ready for summer. That is cute that the girls have gear just like thier Daddy.

Natalie♥ said...

So Nichelle can you look at my site meter and who had been on mine when you go to my blog page and click on site meter, I am trying to figure this whole site meter thing out. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! I get the feeling we'll both be single moms this summer :)

Holly said...

CUte! Daddies little girls! I LOVE the riding gear. THat is really a cute pic. :)

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I bet they can't wait to put that gear to good use. Chris has been working on his bike for weeks now! This Pic is so cute, Daddies girls!

Amberlee said...

Hey- Where've you been. You haven't posted since Tuesday- slacker... hahaha! Yes I am very sure that we'll be loners this summer as our hubby's leave us to go venture out on their bikes. We must come up with a hobby that we can do to pay them back for leaving us alone all the time!- Am