Friday, March 28, 2008

Recipe Group

Janeal and I have been thinking that it would be really fun to have a recipe group with all of our blogging friends. I have talked to a couple of other people who are interested. Janeal has a post with more information on what we want to do on her blog. Click here to go to her blog and read the post. If you are interested be sure to leave a comment with the day that will work for you. We want to see how many people are interested. I think that this will be a fun way to have a girls night out and get to know all of our blogging friends a little better. :)

6 comments:

JANEAL said...

I don't know if you noticed but I added some tags to your blog....you are welcome :)

SueAnn said...

I left a comment on Janeal's saying I am in, but not way day would work. Thurdays are good and Wednesdays as long as I am home by 8:30 ( its guys b-ball night). That would be fun!

Natalie♥ said...

I would love to do this...It just depends on the week for me, my husbands schedule rotates so much and I would need him to babysit. So just pick any day and I will try to be there. If I have to, I can get another babysitter. Tuesdays and Thursdays seem like good days, but whatever works for everyone else. Can I invite one of my friends? And I am not the best cook, so watch out!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nichelle! I don't know if you remember me or not, but I found your blog and thought I would say hey. Hopefully it is okay that I was looking at it. Your girls are beauties! Feel free to look at my blog if you are interested. Talk to you later!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

i am so excited for this. i love a good new recipe! I can't wait to try that fish one you told me about! Any day works for me, just let me know!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Love the new background and tags by the way! Have you talked to miss Stacey into coming back to the blogosphere?