
Tabrie:
1. She is a great friend and makes friends very easily. She is a really good friend and is very sensitive to others feeling. She always tries to include everyone.
2. She is a very obedient girl and loves to help with anything she is asked to. She loves to do things around the house to help me out. She always takes out the garbage when it gets full and we don't even have to ask her to. She always cleans up after herself.
3. She loves to play basketball and she is getting really good. One game she had 10 baskets! She was on one team earlier in the winter and is now just finishing up her second season!
4. She loves High School Musical and anything that has to do with it! She has every song memorized and is always blasting the CDs on her radio, dancing and singing along.
5. She is taking piano lessons and loves to learn new songs each week. She has very long fingers which help her to play. She tries to remember to practice every day so she can earn funny money. (That's how her teacher motivates them to practice)
6. Her school teacher said that she is very good in school and she and Hallie can sit together and they never get in trouble for talking. (I don't think that she is my daughter!)
7. She loves her sister Briley very much and would do (ALMOST) anything for her. She always tries to help her with things that she is a little too small to do on her own.
8. She is very smart! She loves math and is starting to really enjoy reading. She always wants to play school so she can read books to her class. (Which usually consists of Briley and a few dolls!) She loves to go to school and hates to miss class when she is sick or if we have to be gone. She had to miss almost a week with the flu and all she wanted was to go back. She asked every morning if she had a fever, when I said "yes" she would say "but I really wanted to go today!". I guess thats one more way that she isn't like me!

Briley:
1. Always moves her hands while she talks. She has done this ever since she started talking. It is so cute! When you ask her why she does it she says, "because it is funny". I just hope that she grows out of it before she gets too much older.
2. She is very quiet until she gets to know you. After she gets comfortable with you she will be your best friend and she will follow you everywhere and talk your ear off. (Just ask Stacey)
3. She is very imaginative. She talks to herself all of the time and has full on conversations with herself. She can entertain herself for hours.
4. She has bright white natural curly hair. Even though she doesn't have a lot of hair she always wants it braided. Since I can't french braid she always wants me to take her to Stacey's house to get her hair done. I don't think that I will ever be able to braid her hair because it is soooo fine. Sorry Stacey!
5. Every morning she asks if Tabrie has school , when I say "yes" she says "oh, man!". She loves to play with her big sister and looks up to her. She is her sisters biggest fan and wants to do everything that Tabrie does.
6. She is a Mommy's girl. She always hugs me and says "your my best mama ever". It melts my heart! She is a very sweet and loving little girl. She also really likes her Daddy but she says Mommy is her favorite. (I love it of course!)
7. She is quirky and says the darnest things. Sometimes quite funny and other times she says things that are probably better left unsaid, but that is why we love her! She is always making everyone laugh and loves to be the center of attention, as long as she knows everyone there.
8. She names everything. She named her bike "Lucifer" (after the cat on Cinderella), her scooter "Pansy", and Tabrie's bike "Rosie". Then she named her four wheeler "Big Guy" and her dirt bike "Lacey" and Rex's dirt bike is "Big Red". Like I said she is very creative and imaginative!
We tag Carter, Tegan, Tray, Talen, Maddy, & Kynzee.
7 comments:
Thanks for the tag sis. As if my whole blog doesn't already consist of just Carter :)
Cute!!! Thanks for the tag! I have 3 kids! The descriptions you put of your girls is way cute. And sounds just like them.
That was so fun to read! I see your little ones every week and know nothing about them so now I do. They are sweet girls! Doesn't it just make you feel like you have done something right when one of your kids says you are the best mom? I love it. And by the way Maddy sure thinks Briley is wonderful, she talks about her everyday after school and calls her "Briley Sue" Fun Fun!
Your kids are so dang cute! Thanks for the sweet comment! I'm going to head on over to Janeal's blog after this! :) You are right, it is so nice to hear others stories of adoption. Of course I remember you, I believe you came to my Piggies and Paws Party last year with Stace. :) Thanks again, your comment made my day. :) PS your blog is darling!
Way Cute Nichelle. I love reading these tags. Your girls are so beautiful! I love the way our kids are either completely like us or you have know idea where they got there personality. They keep you on your toes that's for sure!
I love watching Briley talk with her hands! You have such cute girls!
YOUR GIRLS ARE SO STINKIN CUTE! I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND. I REMEMBER SITTING BY BRILEY AT A BALL GAME AND SHE WAS WAY MORE ENTERTAINING THAN THE GAME. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEVER REALIZED HOW MUCH TABRIE AND HALLIE WERE ALIKE, NO WONDER THEY ARE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS. OOH AND I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!
Post a Comment