Thursday, April 3, 2008

Finally A Sunny Day


My girls were so happy that it was a sunny day today. They were dying to get outside and ride their bikes and play. I was happy to let them go run off some of their energy. I went out with them for awhile but I thought it was COLD so I didn't stay out long. Isn't it funny how kids won't admit that they are cold because they just want to keep playing. I am glad to see the sun, it reminds me that spring will be here someday. I just hope that the warmer weather is here to stay. (but I watch the weather so I know better) I have never had spring fever so bad! I think it might have to do with the fact that I am dying to get our yard started and to get the swing set and playhouse up for the girls. Oh, well no sense worrying about it too much I can't do anything about the weather.

4 comments:

Amberlee said...

Yea- the sun makes us all happy not just the kids although I think that they are more willing to go brave the cold just to go outside and play for a little bit. I totally hear ya on the spring fever. I think we all have it really bad this year. Hopefully summer will be really warm to make up for this extra long winter!

JANEAL said...

Tomorrow is going to be even warmer...Yeah! I think we will be going to the park.

Natalie♥ said...

I am so thankful that the weather is getting nicer too. My girls were out riding bikes too. That is so fun for them.

Brandi said...

Thanks for tagging me, I have never been tagged so I was excited.