On Saturday we went out and enjoyed the nice weather. Rex went dirt biking and then he came home and worked on our patio. We are doing pavers which I never thought would be as much work as they turned out to be. We went to bed Saturday night then in the middle of the night Rex started feeling sick. I got up and took the girls to church Sunday morning. When we came home and Rex was still not feeling well at all. (He couldn't even get out of bed and had a way high fever.) He was still super sick all day Monday so on Tuesday morning I called and made him a doctors appointment. He went to the doctor and found out he had INFLUENZA. :( He still isn't feeling all that great. Poor guy! He said that the medicine has help quite a bit, but he still isn't feeling 100%.
I was supposed to be going with a bunch of my friends to Salt Lake for a girls weekend, but I decided I probably not go and risk getting everyone there sick. The doctor told us influenza is highly contagious and you are a contagious 48 hours before you ever feel sick. BUMMER! So, instead I get to stay home and take care of a sick little girl. Poor little Briley woke up this morning with a fever so we called the doctor and got a prescription for all of us for Tamiful. I am just hoping that Tabrie and I can stay healthy and not get it! I have decided that should own stock in Lysol! I hope you all have a great weekend!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm so sorry! Hopefully no one else will get it. The week of Valentine's Day my entire family (but me) got influenza. Jim couldn't move for like 6 days and ended up having to get a blessing before taking him to the hospital. We were all on Tamiflu (which isn't cheap as you know!!). Just like you, the worst part was I was supposed to go on a girls weekend to my friend's cabin in Island Park but ended up having to stay home to take care of my family. We should make up for those girl's trips we missed out on and go do something! I hope you all start feeling better.
Oh no! I just hate all this sickness... doesn't it seem like this year has been the worst ever?! Hope you get feeling better soon.
I can't believe the awful timing of "the flu"! YUCK!!! I am bummed that you won't be able to go with us. Maybe the third time's a charm and you'll be able to make it next year!
Oh man, nothing worse than sick husbands and kids. Hopefully you stay in the clear. I am so sick of people being sick, I think it has been a bad year for it. Let me know if you guys need anything, were just across the street :)
I anm really sorry! That flu is so hard! I have never felt so terrible!! I hope everyone feels better soon! I REALLY hope you don't get it, because it always seems the worse when the mom is sick!! Good Luck!!!
Sorry to hear about Briley!Chandler hasn't been feeling well either. I hope it's not the same thing. I hope everyone gets feeling better and sorry you didn't get to go on your trip!
Sis hello! Do you miss me yet? I was able to get on the internet today because we switched hotels. I hope everyone is feeling better. Carter was so happy that he got to play with Tabrie and Briley...thanks! I'll talk to you in a couple of days.
I hope you're all feeeling better! Thank goodness for antibiotic and Lysol!
I am a little slow on commenting on your post. Since I know you are feeling better I just wanted to say HELLO!
Post a Comment