The girls went to Aunt Janeal's house today while I was at work and made these cute little bunny cupcakes! Janeal said that they had a blast making the cupcakes and they also made quite a mess, but they had fun, so I guess that is what counts. They were so proud of their "masterpieces" they couldn't wait to show them off when they got home. Janeal took some pictures of them and e-mailed them to me so that I could post them. We are so blessed to have family close so that the kids can do fun things with their cousins. We are going to color eggs and have a couple of Easter egg hunts this weekend. I can't wait to take pictures so that I can post them. I love that I am always thinking about taking pictures. I used to be so bad at remembering to take them, but now I am always looking for pictures to blog so this has been very good for me. ( now maybe I will have pictures to show my kids when they are older)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute cupcakes. What are the ears made out of? I bet your girls had a blast making those. Kids just love fun stuff like that! Hey you need to ask your friend how we can get copies of all these posts so we actually can show our kids some pictures one day!-Am
I Love the cupcakes, very cute idea. I feel the same way about taking pictures now. It seems like I take tons more and our kids will love it someday. This blogging stuff is fun.
Cute cupcakes! I'll have to try those next year! :) I saw on Natalie's blog you were looking for a site that would publish your blog into a book... there is one called www.blurb.com
:) Happy Easter!
Nichelle it was me who told you that you can save your blog to a disc, but someone told me that and I am not sure who it was. Let me think about it and I will let you know. And thanks for leaving me a comment I knew I could count on you :)
Cute cupcakes! Taybrie looks so grown up in that picture!
I saw the same kind of cupcakes in a fmily fun magazine. What a fun activity! I need you to give me your sisters e-mail again, I misplaced it and I was going to quit the whole blogging thing but my sisters talked me out of it again! I'm such a sucker!
Hope you had a great easter... I have a little something for you I'll run by tonight!
Those are great pictures! Your blog is so cute!!
Nichelle- I love your header and all the cute pictures! The cupcakes are darling! Maybe if I get brave over spring break I will try them with my girls! It's a very cute idea!!
Post a Comment