Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Little Gamers


I have always wondered if my kids are the only kids who love playing games. My girls ask every single day if we can play a game. We of course don't have time to play games with them every time they ask. We do try to play games with them as often as we can though. They love all games, but their favorites are Princess Uno, Princess Monopoly, and Chutes and Ladders. They are actually quite good at them too. It is so fun to watch them get excited when they win or they do something that will put them in the lead. I love games too! It is so fun spending time with my little family playing games and having fun together. I love my girls so much, I am so glad that they are a part of my life. All of the things that they do throughout the day that are naughty are all worth the "I love you" at the end of the day. I am so grateful for my daughters and hubby they are the best!

10 comments:

Holly said...

I didn't even know they made Princess Uno! FUN!! You seem like such an awesome mom!!

SueAnn said...

Ahhhh....such sentiment! j/k We should let our girls play together! Brynly would play games 24/7 if someone would play with her that much. It is fun to watch them learn the games and win!

Natalie♥ said...

I feel like a bad Mom because my girls want to play games all the time too, and I don't play as often as I should. I will try harder now. Thanks for the guilt trip :) You are so a good Mom. I didn't know they made Princess Uno either, that sounds like fun.

Amberlee said...

Hey what's with the guilt trip? Now we all feel like bad moms because we don't play with our kids ALL the time. J/K! It is really fun to play games with kids. My boys are into this brain quest game right now and it amazes me how smart they are! Ed and I can't even answer most of the 6th grade questions. And don't make fun until you've tried it- it's harder than it seems!- Am

JANEAL said...

I'm always trying to get Carter to play his Cars matching game but he just wants to line them up instead :) Maybe when he's older he'll want to play the real way.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I can't keep my kids attention long enough to even get through a game. You really are a good mom Nichelle. I had so much fun today, your sister is my new best friend, I love the page! Sorry for calling you a gazillion times today!

Brenda said...

My girls are game-a-holics as well, but I am a serious slacker! I always tell them in a minute, which hardly ever comes! You are a much better example! I was going to warn you to stay away from Life and ANY form of Monopoly-even the Disney ones! Morgan has talked us into those and they are like 3 hour committments!!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I cannot get enough of my new page! Your sister is the best! I love all of those Crazy 8 deals I have been trying to decide what I want!

SueAnn said...

I love the strips, it looks way good!

Anonymous said...

Why are you showing your kids your cards?!!! J/K. Games are a favorite at our house too...as long as they win!